Avon Valley Motorcycle Friendly Region: The Avon Valley region’s motorcycling assets ~ winding roads through magnificent scenery in a temperate climate ~ have been branded and linked.
This project was made possible thanks to a $16,180 grant through the Wheatbelt Development Commission’s 2016 Community Chest Fund.
Cully's Yamaha kindly funded the production of our information boards - each Visitor Centre will display the boards with local and regional motorcycle friendly information.
- Avon Tourism Inc, Sub-Regional Tourism Organisation
- Chairperson, Karen Dore firstname.lastname@example.org / 0413 380 650
- Motorcycle Riders Association of WA Inc, Peak Body for motorcycle riders in WA
- President, Dave Wright email@example.com / 0418 954 424
- Roadwise, WALGA’s Local Government & Community Road Safety Program for WA
- Road Safety Advisor, Cliff Simpson firstname.lastname@example.org / 0409 686 138