Avon Valley Motorcycle Friendly Region: The Avon Valley region’s motorcycling assets ~ winding roads through magnificent scenery in a temperate climate ~ are being linked, and branded.
This project was made possible thanks to a $16,180 grant through the Wheatbelt Development Commission’s 2016 Community Chest Fund.
Cully's Yamaha have kindly offered to assist with the production of our information boards - each Visitor Centre will display the boards with local and regional motorcycle friendly information.
Project Launch Media Release. The project will be launched at the York Motorcycle Festival on 23 April 2017. Join one of the pre-Launch Rides to York:
- Via Beverley - click here for more information
- Via Chittering - click here for more information
- Via Goomalling - click here for more information
- Via Northam - click here for more information
- Via Toodyay - click here for more information
- Via Victoria Plains - click here for more information
- Avon Tourism Inc, Sub-Regional Tourism Organisation
- Chairperson, Karen Dore firstname.lastname@example.org / 0413 380 650
- Motorcycle Riders Association of WA Inc, Peak Body for motorcycle riders in WA
- President, Dave Wright email@example.com / 0418 954 424
- Roadwise, WALGA’s Local Government & Community Road Safety Program for WA
- Road Safety Advisor, Cliff Simpson firstname.lastname@example.org / 0409 686 138